The Tan Commandments!
Whether you are new to tanning, a bride-to-be, going on holiday, looking for a competition tan or just want some streak free colour for a special occasion, you have come to the right place!
—-> Ensure your tan is the absolute BEST it can be by applying our ‘Tan Commandments’.
- Exfoliate as much as possible before your tan (pay close attention to knees, hands, feet and elbows). The smoother your skin, the better the result and the longer it will last!
- Shave/wax at least 24 hours beforehand
- Wear loose dark clothing and shoes to your appointment (& bring a brolly just incase!)
- Skin should be clean from deodorant, creams & perfume before your spray tan
- Have your mani/pedi before! Soaking hands and feet afterwards will make those areas patchy. Nail polish also prevents staining your nails 🙂
- Use an oil-free moisturiser afterwards to prolong. (PLEASE DO NOT WEAR MOISTURISER TO YOUR APPOINTMENT). Ideally, wait until the second or third day after your spray tan before you apply your oil-free moisturiser. We have plenty of recommendations of oil-free products that you can use in the “AFTERCARE” highlight on our Instagram page @cambridgespraytan
- Avoid sweating before or directly after your appointment
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms
- Choose (cool!) showers over baths for the duration of your tan
- Pat skin dry with a towel or dry naturally – do not rub!
- Most importantly, ENJOY your flawless tan. We are certain you will love it!
We use Cocoa Brown and Sienna X professional spray tanning solutions.
Price: £30 which includes travel to you.
Please note – an additional £5 may be added if you are outside of central Cambridge.
If you would prefer not to have the tan done at your home – just message us to discuss, you can have it done in CB4.
Feel free to call 07768982022 if you have any concerns.
Yasmin @ The Cambridge Spray Tan Co. x